Friday, May 27, 2011

Review #6 : Sinusoid


Album: Reclamation [EP]
Artist: Sinusoid
Year: 2011
Origin: Australia 
Genre: Metalcore
Rating: 4/5 + 1 for being Australian <3

Tracklist:
1. Lost In Time
2. No Sympathy For A Liar
3. Rise To Fall
4. Cast
5. Inside

>> Download << 

Review:
Actually these guys made my day! I love everything thats metalcore and from Australia, and these guys actually fill a great part of my collection. Sinusoid. An ordinary name, and their tunes have something, that reminds me of my early days listening to metal. In this times, all bands try to sound different and unique. Sinusoid show that you don't have to. They are different to other bands, because they might sound similar, but indeed they don't. They have this raw metalcore sound and keep it simple, yet great! Definitely check these guys out, and please LIKE them on Facebook! Also tell your friends and your friends friends!
They are pretty much worth it!