Thursday, June 2, 2011

Promotion #5: Enthrone


Artist: Enthrone
Origin: Australia *___*
Genre: Metalcore/Hardcore
For fans of: I Killed The Prom Queen, Northlane, many great Australian Metalcorebands

Support Ausralian Stuff!
These guys are a fresh new band from the home of good metalcore and hardcore!
I met them on Facebook and fall in love, now they gonna bring out a shirt and i came into talk with them, they are really friendly dudes! Since i live in germany, they try to make it possible to get me a shirt bought to here!

Actually they have their own style. They sound a bit like IKTPQ, but have deeper vocals and thats what i love! They really stick out themselves from other metalcore bands from their place/area. I can hear some death metal influences instead of hardcore, though they have hardcore riffing in their songs. I pretty much like how they are different. They have such a catchy riffing fitting greatly together with the vocals! 
Be sure to check these dudes out! 
If you like metalcore and especially australian metalcore and hardcore, also deathcore, give them a try!!!

Sing along with my favorite song of them:

Enthrone - Autumn Homicide

Lyrics:
This Is A Death-Scene.
Wake up, draw the curtains, make sure you're not seen.
Cause by the look in your eyes, you're the victim of this infection.
So tell that pretty boy of yours, to take off his cape.
You're not saving anyone today. Now I know I have a heart.
Cause it's breaking. "I don't usually do this" But we've been pretending for years.
She looked so beautiful. You looked so beautiful, when you had a face.
Pretend we can't be happy. But of course, you have no regrets.
I'll make you regret every breath you took.
I've become bored with what's left of myself.
And you can't just tell sleepless nights to end.
Dead Pride.Dead Humility. I didn't even give you a chance.
Deepest of regrets rot my heart. Dead Humility. You looked so beautiful, when you had a face.
Why can't you just be happy? I'm a fucking wreck. Goodnight my blood-stained angel.