Thursday, June 30, 2011

Update (30.03.2011)

Hey there readers and fans.
I'm really glad that you like my page. And i really appreciate your feedback.
please help me spreading the word!

I already got more then 100 Likes on Facebook and wanted to thank all of you for that!

I take requests of reviews, interviews or what your heart needs.
Hit me up on Facebook if you are interested.
Today is the last day of June and i hope you all had a great start into the summer. Though the heat is killing me.
I will support music as good as i can, if you have a question, want something changed or getting down, just tell me. I'm open minded for everything.

To my update.
I will post many interviews of unsigned bands next month(s) and also try to expand my way of writing reviews. 

Normally i wanted to post something huge for the 100 Like, but due some reasons, i wasn't able to post it yet, but i promise, the day will come!
Thanks for all your interest and great support!

Have a nice day, holidays and summer!

Get in touch and stay tuned.

 ♥ Hendrik. ForTheLions-Leader.

PS: If you have a suggestion for my blog, feel free to tell me!